When placing an order with Pantastic, please note that once a package has been marked as delivered, we are not responsible for its subsequent loss. Once a package is picked up, the postal carrier assumes responsibility to ensure that it is delivered accurately and in a timely manner. If you believe a package has been lost or stolen, you must contact the organization responsible for delivering the parcel. Pantastic will not issue a refund for or replace the missing package after it's been marked as delivered.
If the package was marked as delivered less than 24 hours from the time you're checking the tracking, it's possible the mail carrier prematurely marked the package as delivered.
- Check with neighbors to see if your package was dropped off with them
- Contact the carrier with tracking information handy to see where they dropped off your package. Carriers typically geo-tag the specific location the package was delivered to and can tell you if it was left at a different address.
If you're still unable to locate your package, please contact the carrier directly for more information. Once a shipping carrier has confirmed delivery, only they can provide more detailed information about the order's tracking history or help file a missing package claim
- Here's a link to the USPS FAQ about missing packages.
- Here's a link to the UPS FAQ about packages.
- Here's a link to the FedEx support team.
- Here's a link to the DHL FAQ about missing packages.
See the article "How can I track my order?" for more information on this topic.